Nesting...

Posted in

Like millions of others - I adore birds of both the decorative and feathered variety scattered about my home.
Silver, bronze, white and cast iron birds are hugely popular with me and I have them dotted around both indoors and out. My latest enhancement to this collection is to construct little nests for them to snuggle into. I'm playing with all kinds of textures for this....straw, vines, yarn and wire. These gorgeous little cuties you see above are from the wonderfully creative girls at Rose Harvest. They've perfected the art of 'nesting' beautifully  - while I continue to work on mastering the craft!

This entry was posted on June 02, 2010 at Wednesday, June 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

just discovered you from a site you designed and i love your style! i cannot wait to see wild oak design reopened!

June 2, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Post a Comment