Re-Launch Coming Soon!

Posted in

I am excited to announce that after almost a year away - I am close to re-launching my new Wild Oak Design website!

The new site will be a collective project of all my hobbies inclding my Mythical Muse Paperie range of unique, quality hand crafted paperie items - my new Homewares range - which includes my new range of Vintage French Country inspired linens and wooden signs - all handcrafted by me - as well as my usual Wild Oak Design website and blog design services.

I have extended my Wild Oak Website Design service to now include a collection of 'Limited Edition Designs' which can be purchased from as little as USD$30.00

I will still be offering a limited number of the ever popular Custom Designed Websites during 2010 as well.

On a personal note, my taste has moved very much into a rustic, weathered, french country style and as such - I have been redecorating my home and garden over the past few months with interesting pieces I have either made or collected - or am still waiting to 'weather' up out there in the elements! I look forward to sharing some pictures with you soon.

This entry was posted on January 27, 2010 at Wednesday, January 27, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment